PhotoDynamic Therapy with V-Beam Laser kills the P. acnes bacteria in your skin which causes acne. Studies show that V-Beam Laser provides treatment for both active lesions and other inactive sebaceous glands that are not creating active lesions.
Patients with Rosacea will see a progressive reduction in redness with every treatment. The redness and flushing caused by Rosacea can be reduced by 80-90 percent.
Curious about the results you can expect? See our work for yourself with our gallery of real patient before-and-after photos.
- Fewer treatments
- No downtime
- Healthier looking skin
- Smoother skin
- Reduced pore size
- More even skin tone
- Reduced redness and flushing
- Reduced wrinkle size
PhotoDynamic Therapy also treats:
This is a precancerous skin growth usually caused by sun exposure. It occurs most commonly in fair skin, especially in the elderly and in young individuals with light complexions. The growths occur in sun-exposed skin areas. The growths begin as flat scaly areas that later develop a hard wart-like surface. They are classified as precancerous growths. If left untreated, approximately 10% of actinic keratoses develop into squamous cell carcinoma.
- Rough and dry textured skin lesion
- A macule, patch, or growth on the skin
- Limited to a discrete area (localized)
- Located on the face, scalp, back of the hands, chest or other sun-exposed areas
- Color gray, pink, red (erythematous), or the same color as the skin
- Surface is initially flat and scaly, then becomes slightly raised
- Surface texture becomes hard and wart-like or gritty, rough, and "sandpapery"; may develop a horn-like texture from overgrowth of skin keratin layer (hyperkeratosis)
This is a common skin condition in which keratin, a protein in the skin, forms hard plugs within hair follicles.
In mild cases, small bumps, similar in appearance to "goose bumps," experienced when cold or frightened, are found on the posterior portion of the upper arms. The texture is that of very coarse sandpaper.
Bumps may also appear on the buttocks and thighs. Less commonly, lesions on the face are found, often mistaken for acne. Individual lesions consist of a small, skin-colored papules which form within hair openings. The condition is generally worse in winter and often clears in the summer.
- Fine, bumpy texture to skin over the outer upper arm and thigh or elsewhere
- Bumps the size of a grain of sand and skin colored
- Slight pinkness may be seen around some bumps
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- BOTOX® Cosmetic
- Dysport® & XEOMIN®
- Dermal Fillers & Lip Augmentation
- RADIESSE® for Hands
- Silhouette InstaLift®
- LightSheer® Laser Hair Removal
- Fraxel® Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Vbeam® Laser Therapy
- PhotoDynamic Therapy
- Facials & Peels
- Skin Care Products