We hope that you are safe and well! We have missed you, and we’re excited to announce that we will begin seeing patients in our office starting May 18.
Of course, things will work a little differently as we reopen.
How We’re Making Your Visit Safer
We’ve always maintained exceedingly strong safety and hygiene standards, but we’ve added a few extra protocols based on CDC and medical industry guidelines. Some of our new measures include:
Our office will be open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Fridays. Our dermatologists and physician assistant will alternate office hours. While this may vary from week to week, our schedule for our opening week follows:
- Monday: Dr. Bank is available for in-office and telemedicine appointments.
- Tuesday: Merry Thornton, PA, will see patients in-office and via telemedicine.
- Wednesday: Dr. Tseng will see in-office patients and telemedicine appointments.
- Thursday: Dr. Bank is available for in-office and telemedicine appointments.
- Friday: Merry Thornton, PA, will see patients in-office and via telemedicine.
- Friday: Dr. Nolan will see patients in the office.
Social distancing actions
- Staffing has been adjusted to support social distancing in our office.
- Our checkout window and front desk area now has plexiglass for your safety.
Additional safety measures
- We are sufficiently stocked with supplies and protective equipment.
- Our offices are cleaned and disinfected continuously throughout the day as well as nightly.
- All staff and patients are required to wear masks for your protection.
What You Can Do
- Please come alone to your appointment. If that is not possible, limit your guests to 1 person only.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please remain in your car, and call the office to check in. We’ll call or text you when your exam room is ready and escort you to your room immediately.
Rest assured that we have a record of all patients whose appointments were cancelled when state restrictions were imposed. Once we can resume all our services, we will reach out to our patients to reschedule their appointments.
Scheduling an Appointment
We understand that this is a challenging time for all, but we are committed to making your visit to our office as safe and comfortable as possible. You can request an appointment by calling us at (914) 241-3003.
We can’t wait to see you again!